Adolescent School Health and Nutrition: Interactive Decision Trees
This tool explores four dimensions of school health and nutrition programing:
- The policy environment that underpins the national school health and nutrition program
- The considerations for determining the basic package of school health and nutrition services
- The considerations for equitable delivery of school health and nutrition services
- The budgeting and financial flows to support the delivery of school-based health and nutrition services
This tool is designed to be interactive. Each decision tree is intended to be viewed as a holistic overview of the types of questions a practitioner might explore to strengthen the respective dimension of school health and nutrition. This interactive decision tree was developed as part of a series focused on adolescent school health and nutrition developed by the Global Financing Facility for Women, Children and Adolescents.
The other briefs in this series introduce:
- A set of health and nutrition interventions that are relevant for adolescent populations and can be delivered through schools in low-resource settings;
- Monitoring mechanisms for school health and nutrition service delivery; and
- Sustaining adolescent health service delivery during periods of prolonged school closures.