The Next Frontier in Global Financing: High-Impact Solutions for Women and Children
Current funding models will not achieve the ambitious gains in health needed to help the poorest countries prosper socially and economically. Bolder approaches to financing and investment are critical to endure greater – and more sustainable – impact in improving the health of millions of women and children.
Global leaders discussed smart and innovative investment strategies supporting the GFF and the valuable role the private sector can play in the next wave of financing global health solutions.
- Børge Brende, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Norway
- Prof. Awa Marie Coll-Seck, Minister of Health, Senegal
- Kenneth C. Frazier, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, MSD for Mothers
- Bill Gates, Co-Chair and Trustee, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Jim Yong Kim, President, World Bank Group
- William Francis Morneau, Minister of Finance, Canada
Moderator: Julie Gichuru, Africa Leadership Dialogues