Microlearning Resource: Reducing Unnecessary Visits to Health Facilities
In this learning object you will be able to:
- Identify changes needed in service delivery to minimize the number of patients visiting health facilities.
List examples of good practices for service delivery such as using:
- Community Health Workers,
- Digital and telemedicine services, and
- FP modeling and involvement of the private sector.
- Reflect on possible required changes in participating countries’ health services.