Microlearning Resource: Private Sector Engagement during COVID-19
This online seminar brought together a diverse set of stakeholders, including representatives from ministries of health, the private health sector and development partners, to discuss how the private sector can contribute expertise and service delivery capacity to complement public health delivery systems. Building on country experiences, the webinar highlighted opportunities and challenges for strategic public-private engagement in health (including those revealed by the COVID-19 pandemic) and elaborated on GFF partnership resources for country level support.
- Private Sector Engagement during COVID-19, Sneha Kanneganti, GFF Lead for Private Sector, GFF Secretariat
- A Call to Action: Mobilizing the Private Sector for the COVID-19 Response, Dr. David Clark, Team Leader UHC and Health Systems Law, World Health Organization
- Myanmar Ministry of Health and Sports: Public Private Dialogue to respond to COVID-19, Dr. Thida Hla, Deputy Director General of Medical Care, Ministry of Health and Sports, Myanmar
- Myanmar : Public Private Dialogue to respond to COVID-19 and be prepared for any future epidemic/pandemic, Dr. Thet Khine, General Secretary, Myanmar Private Hospital Association & Managing Director, Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospitals
- Ethiopia Healthcare Federation: Public Private Dialogue to respond to COVID-19, Dr. Markos Feleke, President, Ethiopian Healthcare Federation, Ethiopia
- Summary Note (upcoming)