Pneumonia and Diarrhea: How Horizontal UHC Reforms Can Address Key Childhood Killers
As part of the Civil Society Forum at the WB/IMF Spring Meetings 2017, the session explored how working towards UHC by focusing on horizontal programming and key multi-sectoral actions can and should benefit pneumonia, diarrhea and other childhood killers. The session provided insights on the potential for the GFF to increase short-term investment in health services and long-term domestic resources by using pneumonia and diarrhea as case studies.
- Simon Wright, Head of Health Advocacy, Save the Children
- Peter Hynes, BabyWASH Coalition Coordinator, World Vision International
- Kevin Watkins, Chief Executive, Save the Children, United Kingdom
- Claire Chase, Economist for Global Water Practice, World Bank
- Mickey Chopra, Lead Health Service Delivery Specialist, World Bank
- Mariam Claeson, Director, GFF