Funding the Future 2.0: The Next Frontier for Financing Models in Health
With only 11 years left to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, the international community must explore the solutions offered by alternative funding models.
Co-hosted by MSD for Mothers, the GFF, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, and GBC Health, the session convened a group of thought leaders and practitioners to discuss the next frontier for development finance by evaluating what we’ve learned about the current landscape and identifying the steps forward. The session took stock of the successes and steps forward in health financing over the past year and focused on catalyzing ways to promote further donor engagement and government participation in an effort to accelerate the partnerships and financing needed to move the needle on maternal health.
- Mary-Ann Etiebet, Executive Director, MSD for Mothers
- Raj Kumar, President & Editor-in-Chief, Devex
- Monique Vledder, Head of Secretariat, GFF
- Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede, Co-Chair, Board of Directors, GBC Health
- Kathryn Kaufman, Managing Director for Global Women’s Issues, OPIC